Project Description

Church of Reflections


Knott’s Berry Farm was required to salvage and relocate all the Church’s historical features to the new location outside the park gates to make room for a new roller coaster. The chapel was originally built in 1876, so the stained-glass windows, steeple and pews were just a few of the very important original artifacts that were relocated to the new location outside the park. A new foundation and building structure were constructed while incorporating the numerous original pieces into the new building.